Primary Position: Fly-Half
Secondary Position: Centre / Fullback / Wing / Scrum Half
I am an experienced Rugby player who has played since I was 7 years old. I understand and
read the game at a very high standard.
With this experience it has allowed me to become very skilled and become someone who
can adapt to any situation especially under high pressure. I am exceptionally disciplined and
professional on the field and off the field and I respect the process of becoming great. I have
excellent Speed, Strength, Power, Stamina and have a strong defensive game.
I have achieved a high standard of Rugby with becoming a Professional Rugby player,
playing in one of the highest leagues in the United Kingdom. I have a very strong work ethic
and set high standards that have always been achieved.
My goals in the sport is to become a professional Rugby player. I believe I have the drive and
correct attitude to do this.
• Hartpury College 1st XV (2014-2016)
• Rhymney Valleys District (2012-2015)
• St Martin Comprehensive 1st XV (2009-2014)
– Captain for 5 seasons
– Unbeaten record for 4 seasons
Club and Regional Rugby
• Caerphilly RFC (2019-2020) – Welsh Division 2
• Bedwas RFC (2016-2017) – Welsh Premiership
– Youngest Player (Signed at 17 Years of age)
• Dragons Rugby (2013-2015) – Academy League
• Cardiff Metropolitan University (2016-2018) – BSc (Hons) – Strength
and Conditioning, Massage and Rehabilitation
• Hartpury College (2014-2016) – D*D*D* Sports Science
• St Martins Comprehensive (2009-2014) – GSCE A-C